KPMG Trip

Today on the 27th of july my class and a couple of students from another class went to the K.P.M.G building their are many buildings all across the world the K.P.M.G building we went to was the auckland one.Once we arrived to the building on the first floor 6 people took us to see some of the different floors.After visting all the floors we went back to the first floor then we all went behind a green screen chose what background we wanted and posed for it.The people of K.P.M.G also provided us with both morning tea and lunch for moring tea we had sausagerolls and something that i don’t know the name of and for lunch we had chicken tenders fruit mini donuts mini burgers and salad.Before we left they gave us some clay and told us to make a stopmotion me and toa made a octopus animation where he ate a fish. Thats pretty much the whole thing hope you enjoyed!

2 thoughts on “KPMG Trip

1. Kia ora Rylan,

I’m so glad that you enjoyed the trip to KPMG! It sounds like a lot of fun and the food must have been delicious!

2. Hi Rylan,

I really enjoyed the trip and I’m glad you did too! And wow that animation of yours and Toa really sounds really cool. I hoped you enjoyed the food there, I sure did!
    Keep up the great work Rylan! You described everything great!

Sincerely – Vika,